Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Too. Much. Caffeine.

No, I haven't forgotten I have a blog, promise.  I'm actually working on three different posts right now, and I'd be a lot more likely to get one up if I would focus on one at a time, but I'm A.D.D. so yeah, I don't want to do things the logical way.  At the moment, I'm totally hopped up on Caffeine, Slim Fast, and nicotine, however, so everything I draw is looking kinda like this:

Which is also kind of what I look like at the moment except that the combination of Caffeine, Slim Fast, and nicotine thus far hasn't actually made me sprout a sixth finger on one hand.  But it could.  Who knows?  Anywho, stay tuned, folks.  I swear I gots more material coming up some time in the future.  In the meantime, feel free to make jokes about how I basically told the web I can't get it up.  Heh.  Heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
withbloggerycomesclarity.blogspot.com by Maggi Rivera is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.