Friday, June 4, 2010

Gonna Be An Interesting Summer!

Holy Cannoli, this blog's spellcheck doesn't recognize the word "cannoli" ?!?!? Oh uh, that wasn't what I was exclaiming about; I just got distracted. Anyway, where was I? Oh. Right. HOLY CANNOLI, this summer is going to be cah-raz-ay! We're getting Sean tonight and will have him for a week. This year's wedding extravaganza is in full swing, complete with a number of weddings, showers, bachelorette parties, shopping for gifts, shopping for shower supplies, shopping for bridesmaid dress, attempting to lose weight to not look like Jabba the Hut in said bridesmaid dress, shopping for awesome dress to wear to wedding in which I am NOT a bridesmaid, and so on and so forth. Then there's our impending vacay to NYC and DC with the kid, which I'm slightly nervous about because, with our luck, we will manage to lose the child somewhere in Chinatown or something. Or I will stealth mode into Manolo Blahnik, bankrupt us, we'll be homeless, and I'll be the OLD WOMAN WHO LIVED IN HER SHOES... is it bad that I don't find that particularly upsetting? My cousin's baby shower is coming up in two weeks (was originally next weekend, but the baby came early, so now it's less a baby shower and more a show-me-the-baby shower). The more stuff that gets added to the calendar, the more I realize that I should REALLY buy a calendar. I can't lie, though--I'm loving every minute of it. I thrive in chaos. It makes me realize how much I want out of C-town though. The majority of the time, there's nothing going on, and I'm so bored. I really wish the husband friend would just do my bidding and us move to Atlanta already...or to Raleigh or Charleston or pretty much anywhere away from here. I think I'm getting a little stir crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
withbloggerycomesclarity.blogspot.com by Maggi Rivera is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.