Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Blame it on the rain that was fallin' down...

It just rained on my back patio for seven seconds. Literally. I kinda feel ripped off! I also feel very strongly that it's in my best interest to figure out now what I'm making for dinner in lieu of grilling, which was Plan A. So anyway, I'm bored and posting on here because I haven't in a while, but nothing of interest has happened today, so instead of rambling about nothing, I'm going to steal Melinda's questionnaire thingy and ramble with a sense of direction. Thanks, Menda!

65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked... stolen by me from....Melinda

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hands...I figure if I'm going to use them to wash anything else on my person, they might as well be clean, too, you know?

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Red. Come to think of it, it's my only hoodie. Never been much for hoodies.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yeah. He's got a purdy mouth.

4. Do you plan outfits? I'm a spontaneous dresser.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Bored, without direction, and in need of a Klondike Bar...haven't had one since I was a kid, and suddenly, their marketing campaign has had quite the impact on me!

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? My cell phone

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having. I dreamed that I won $1 Billion (sweet GOD, I wish!), and we were doing our annual JBFC cabin Christmas thing. Well, Christy goes first, passes her gifts around to everyone else, then turns to me and goes, "I didn't get you anything. Sorry." I reply with, "That's cool. I'll just return your gift, too, and we'll call it even" and she's like, "Fine. I don't want anything from you." So then it's my turn: as a gift, I had paid for a trip backpacking across Europe for me, the girls, and all our significant others, and in order to be able to actually hand everyone a gift, I had gotten all the girls a backpack with maps, cameras, etc. in it, kind of like the ultimate tourist survival guide. Everyone opens their gifts, they're all confused, I explain that we're all going to Europe, and everyone gets super-excited, including Christy, at which point, I tell her, "Oh, I already got them to reimburse me for your part since you didn't want anything. Sorry!" I woke up as Christy was punching me in the face.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Not yet, but the day isn't over.

9. There was no 9. I shall substitute: do you know how to count? Why yes, yes I do.

10. Do you floss? I brush, floss, swish some Total mouthwash, and enjoy my mintiness for hours.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? We went to the Cabbage Patch Hospital in Helen, GA when I was a kid, and my sister FREAKED into super-tantrum mode because she wanted a collector's edition cabbage patch doll that cost $65 and my mom told her she couldn't get it.

12. Are you emotional? only when I'm REEEEAAALLY PMSing. Then I'll cry at the damned peanut butter commercial where the kid makes his mom a sandwich.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? All the time. I'm a chronic counter.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I'm very indecisive, so I go back and forth.

15. Do you like your hair? I'm losing my hair, and it's turning gray--got the best of both worlds, thanks Mom and Dad!

16. Do you like yourself? I'm a pretty big deal.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Can I feed him pretzels?

18. What are you listening to right now? Jenny Lewis, "Acid Tongue"

19. Were your parents strict? Not all the time. Mom was strict on stupid stuff, like movies.



20. Would you go sky diving? not anymore; ask me 5 years ago, and hell yes.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? the first thing that came to mind with this question was my thighs, so in light of that interpretation, no.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? I met the Ying Yang Twins once at Chic Fil-A. Or maybe it was the Eastside Boyz. Since I can't even remember, it obviously wasn't an earth-shattering experience...

23. Do you rent movies often? no, we just go buy shit at moviestop.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? yes. i wear my sparkle on my finger everywhere i go...

25. How many countries have you visited? 3--Mexico, Italy, and Switzerland.

6. Have you made a prank phone call? Not today...yet.

27. Ever been on a train? Yup...wasn't nearly as glamorous as I thought it would be!

28. Brown or white eggs? couldn't care less...

29. Do you have a cell phone? yes, finally!

30. Do you use chap stick? Burt's Bees is my hillbilly heroin.

31. Do you own a gun? no.

32. Can you use chop sticks? like a ninja! wait, do ninjas use chopsticks? hmm...

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? my hubby, possibly Mandy depending on whether we visit her at Picasso's while she's managing...

34. Are you too forgiving? no. i can hold a grudge better than you can hold a job.

35. Ever been in love? yes.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? coming over here to watch So You Think You Can Dance

37. Ever have cream puffs? what's a cream puff? honestly, i never realized before that i'm actually uncertain what one is!

38. Last time you cried? whenever i wrote that blog post about how Christy sucks.

39. What was the last question you asked? HAHA, "Ric will you go get the toilet plunger and never ever buy Charmin again?"

40. Favorite time of the year? Fall

41. Do you have any tattoos? I have 9 stars tramp stamped on me, and I want more tattoos. Love 'em!

42. Are you sarcastic? Not even gonna bother answering this question...

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes.

44. Ever walked into a wall? No, I RAN full speed ahead into a wall, caught my little toe on the door jamb, and snapped it. How's that for doin' it up right?

45. Favorite color? blue

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Considering that I've punched someone and have poured a drink on many varying someones, I imagine I have probably slapped someone at some point.

47. Is your hair curly? yes, although frizzy and psuedo-dreadlocky seems more fitting.

48) Donde esta this question? I dunno.

49. Do looks matter? Yes. Anyone who says otherwise is probably ugly AND a liar.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I have in the past, but I honestly don't know if I could now. Been through it too many times. I guess it'd depend...

51. WTF?

52. Do you like your life right now? oh yes, unemployment is hell fun. See question 42.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? nope. I prefer the angelic tones of my wind tunnel.

54. Can you handle the truth? I honestly don't think anyone could tell me anything about myself that I haven't already told myself 1000 times, so yes, I can handle the truth, but that doesn't mean I want to hear the truth from you. I consider myself a more reputable source, haha! As for my former tendency of telling others the truth regardless of if they asked for it, I've gotten a helluva lot better about that--but if you directly ask me, all bets are off!

55. Do you have good vision? Used to; now it's getting not so fabbleeous.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I dislike most people. In fact, my general dislike of people is why I can honestly say that I don't care about any of the people I dislike enough to bother hating them.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? as rarely as possible.

58. The last person you held hands with? Ricketypop. We're so disgusting, we hold hands as we fall asleep. I mean that literally--it's too freaking hot to snuggle, so he can keep his sweaty ass on his side of the bed!

59. What are you wearing? Really?! This is on a list of questions you've probably never been asked?!?!?! Dude, anyone who had AOL in the late 90s when everyone chatted with strangers online has been asked this question.

61. Where was your profile picture taken? at the power house in macon the night Dakota Fate played there.

62. Can you hula hoop? no. my ass is just as uncoordinated as the rest of me...

63. Do you have a job? i wish! I hate Columbus.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? broccoli, baby spinach, and steaks.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? of course. how else does a woman get in the house when she was too drunk to keep up with her keys at the bar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
withbloggerycomesclarity.blogspot.com by Maggi Rivera is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.