Thursday, February 4, 2010

Some call this arrogance--I call it awesomeness.

Okay, so I may or may not have gotten lazy those last few days in York. My bad. Dinner fell through with Ben because he wound up having to work, but fast forward to last Monday night, and we ran into him at Mandy Monday Tap Trivia, so go figure! At some point, I'll steal Ric's camera and upload the last of the pictures I got while there, but now is not the time...mainly because I have no clue where his camera is, tehe! It's crazy that we were there for almost two full months, and after having been home for only a bit over two weeks, it already seems as if it never happened. So funny how the mind works, huh?

So last weekend was the JBFC cabin trip, and THAT was freakin' interesting. Poor Caitlin got stuck in the snow, so the Bellemares and Mandy walked over five miles total to go get her, then Marlene took Caitlin to her car the next day only to discover that Caitlin's car could now make it up the mountain but Marlene's could not, THEEEEN the next day, as we were all leaving, Melinda's car was having issues getting up the mountain, so all in all, it was interesting travel. I'm thinking maybe next year, we should avoid going somewhere where it snows! Hmmm...may have to start googling just to see what's out there. Damn, I'm nosy!

So yeah, I am now officially Mandy's trivia bitch. I help her come up with the questions (or last week, I just straight up came up with the questions on my own!), I go to trivia and keep score, and when she's busy, I call the questions as well. What are the perks of this arrangement? A $10 bar tab...for five hours of time and energy. And I have to share this with Ric. I make $1 per hour. On the plus side, it's a lot of fun, and my condescending side loves being in the position to marvel at the stupidity of others. Some call this arrogance--I call it awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
withbloggerycomesclarity.blogspot.com by Maggi Rivera is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.